Apple cider vinegar is nothing but fermented apple juice using yeast. Some of its health benefits are weight loss, diabetics, and blood pressure. The probiotics in it improve the digestive system.
- It lowers the cholesterol
- Improves the heart health by lowering blood pressure
- Aids in weight loss by reducing the fat
- Due to its probiotics it improves the gut health
- Boosts the immune system when taken as tea
- Used in hair care by mixing with water
It is usually added in the cooking, salads, and also as a preservative. You can take as tea also, but it never should be taken in its raw form as it is acidic in nature dilute with water, and also in lower quantities.
If you are using it as a daily home remedy consult your doctor first, if you are currently having any health issues then don’t start it as a home remedy now.